Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stuff my Momma used to say...

"You'd bitch if you were hung with a new rope." Well hell yeah, I would! It would be more itchy than an older one. Sheesh. This came to mind while I was getting ready for work this morning and getting really irritated by...well, everything. Like this typical California weather: one day it's rainy, cold and flooding. The next it's freaking 80 degrees! What the hell? How am I supposed to dig out all of my warmer weather clothes on such short notice? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this weather. I guess I just don't change gears, or clothes, well. Then there is the fact that my closet is so full I can't barely fit my clothes in there and they always get wrinkled so then I have to iron them. I don't have time for that crap. Yeah, yeah, I KNOW. I need to appreciate it ALL and I do but do you see what my momma was talkin about? I bitch about everything. I really don't like this about myself - so here I go, bitching about that. I just can't win.

No comments: