Monday, November 24, 2008

Camo

Had to go all small font and less color so I can read and write and not have people from across the room read my junk. I'm actually having to type this in an e-mail and then post. Maybe if I type it in Word I can check my grammar too.

I'm liking the cleanliness of the blog. My life is just so crammed full of stuff; people, items, people, things to do, people needing me....I crave simple, sparse spaces.

I've noticed when I view Dooce's daily photos that I always feel better, peaceful, more focused. Man she probably has no idea how powerful she is. Still trying to figure out how to capture the light the way she does.

Okay, more later regarding one little person who is filling my life up with giggles and smiles and cuddles so much that I have even less time to get things done. Oh and then Hubby announces, yesterday, he wants to buy a bigger house. Whoa! AS IF...we don't have enough going on already.

No comments: