Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Some days...

Some days it just feels like all of the sudden you get slapped upside the head, then suddenly you get slapped upside the other. Then you cry all the way home from work, in the car hoping all those commuters can't see how red your face is or how you are yelling at no one in the car with tears running down your face.

Happy Thanksgiving; My soon to be ex-son-in-law is a scum of the earth dead beat dad who is slowly chipping away at my daughters sanity and my best friends mother just found out she has breast cancer. Yes, none of this is happening to me personally but really, it is.

Just last week I was wondering why I was worrying and obsessing over stuff I usually don't. I thought it was PMS. I was feeling better about life the last few days because I was just this side of my "monthly gift" and damn happy about it. Yeah, right.

I need some serious me time, some meditation, some therapy. At the moment Vodka will do.

No comments: