Thursday, January 29, 2009

From "The Office" Calendar

Somewhere along the line Americans decided that work could actually be fun. I believe psychologists describe this as the condition in which the person being held hostage actually falls in love with the person who's kidnapped them.

~ Dennis Miller
I Rant, Therefore I AM

I sent this quote to my husband because I thought it was funny. And then, it hit me right in the gut; he will probably take it totally wrong because he thinks I have a thing for my boss. JESUS! Wonderful. Grrreat. Tourette's strikes again! Then again, he may not even "get it." Because where he comes from; they don't have a sense of humor that they are aware of.
For the record, yes, I like my boss no more than I like some of my crazy co-workers or friends of mine. Hubby comments on how much I talk about my boss. HELLO. He is my boss. I work with him almost every day. Maybe I should comment on how he has a thing for his bosses, I mean he talks about them ALL the time.
Really, we aren't this petty, I just like to ramble on about stupid crap.

No comments: