Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What I got out of my 2008 review; My goals and ideas for 2009

I know I have a lot to be thankful for, for sure. I am so grateful sometimes I want to cry.

And this is what I need and want to do... not in any particular order:
Be proactive, not reactive.
Take better care of myself so I have the energy to do all of this.
Walk every day.
#1 and what I will call my New Years Resolution - EAT LESS, WAY LESS
Stop the negative self talk and ease up on the potty mouth (save it for when really necessary)
Blog more as a tool for discovering myself. This seems to work better than writing in my journal.
Don't talk smack about others.
MAKE TIME to immerse myself into my photography because this obviously brings me great joy.
Shoot EVERY DAY! Edit my captures and post once a week. Or edit/post daily and shoot often.
Find joy in the everyday little things and stop thinking it's not enough or that I need something more or to do more.
Have fun - EVERY DAY!

JUST DO IT!!

No comments: