Saturday, July 11, 2009

Word

I feel so much better. Life is wonderful again. I can see the light. There is hope. My energy is coming back. YES!! This is all because my back is not hurting any more. THAT was a bad one. I’ve had my back go out on me a few times but I don’t recall t having as much pain as I did this time. That’s it. I’m making changes so I hopefully don’t ever have to feel that again. Well, I was trying to implement changes when my back went out but obviously I have to start slower. I’ve been stretching, a very minor amount of core tightening and a bit of walking with the intent to increase the activity slowly. Did I say I’m feeling soooo much better?

I’m already bored with hearing myself think about that stuff. Not that I’m going to stop, I just get tired of talking/writing about it. I need to just do it!

Other things I am doing or want to do…Read all the books I have piled up; Always Looking up by Michael J. Fox. I’m into that one at the moment. Julie and Julia by Julie Powell, It Sucked and Then I Cried by Heather Armstrong, Pretty in Plaid by Jen Lancaster and SO MANY MORE…Shoot, shoot and shoot some more; I have all these ideas I want to capture yet I’m still waiting (or stalling?) to get a photo editing software installed on my new computer so I can do something with all the photos I already have. I can’t decide which one I want or how much I want to spend, or not spend. So, yeah, shooting more? Ah, who am I kidding? I haven’t had much time to do that lately. Not with my new health regime. HA! That and I am the master procrastinator. And I need to get to organizing, which basically means I need to clean out a lot of shit from my house. Yes, I am also a prolific packrat.

Then there is paralysis by analysis, CRS, ADD, etc.

I know, rambling nonsense. This is what happens when the phone rings, nature calls, Princess barges in to ask a question….

No comments: