Friday, August 14, 2009

Has anyone seen my hormones?

Oh, right. There they are, on top of my forehead with my reading glasses. Sheesh.

I really do want to post more. It’s just that I am so easily distracted and I get bored so quick. Oh look, over there, something sparkly!

I’ve decided I have something to blog about instead of, or in addition to, all the fun drama going on in my life. I’ll mine my psychotic ramblings in my journal when safe to do so since I have great material in that there thang. I would have to edit (A LOT) because it is the scribbling of a hormonally whacked out sugar fiend who has decided it is TIME. Time to stop. Stop with the sugar, the Vodka (nooooo!) and start moving her fat ass. Damn it!! Well, that is if I can pay attention long enough and REMEBMER to take my fucking progesterone.

I know, oh no, not this again. Oh wait , that’s me talking (thinking?) to myself. Sorry but this is a great idea. One that I know is out there already, all over the place. I’ve seen the blogs but I don’t care, I NEED to do whatever it takes here. And I need support. Yes, I need help. There, I said it. Can someone please help me?

I HATE that I have to focus on food and exercise. Focus on what I’m going to eat. Wait, I do that just fine. I’ve been on the See-Food diet forever. Maybe I need to focus on what I’m not going to eat. Oh hell, I don’t know. And then there is focusing on that dreaded exercise. I want to want to exercise but it’s just so much work and really, I don’t think I have ever done this exercise thing. Not for more than five minutes or so. Fine, I have done it before but I DIDN’T LIKE IT.

I have been practicing this stuff for about five days now. Eating less, not drinking Vodka (nooooo!), thinking about how I’m feeling and breathing. The breathing thing is coming in handy. It’s keeping me alive. In, out, in out…easy. ANYWAY, I’m trying to find calmness within myself especially with all the drama that suddenly is rearing its ugly head once again. More on that later. Maybe. I like the calmness and I REALLY like that I feel a bit more balanced without Vodka (I know, I’ve said it before, I’m SLOW). By the way, when I say Vodka, I’m referring to all alcohol but mostly Vodka. I love you Vodka but I have to break up with you.

Enough rambling.

So, I bought a book (only one this week –odd) The Beck Diet Solution Weight Loss Workbook (by Judith S. Beck of course). I’m going to try it and I’ll blog about it too because I’m thinking this could be very beneficial to me and right now THAT is all it is about. ME!! Okay, and anyone else out there struggling with slothism. Nope, not a word.

No comments: