Monday, October 13, 2008

In the middle of the night

When my cat had woken me up once again to go outside, my brain kicked into high gear, as usual. One of the things I thought about, in addition to how the hell I'm going to get my daughter and grandson home from New York and how I really need to exercise, is why the hell I have been posting to Twitter when I have only one follower. And I don't even know who he is or why. Then I wonder why I post here. Oh yeah, to practice writing and to get some of this stuff out of my head before it explodes. This is more fun then writing in a journal. My handwriting is pretty much unreadable in my journal (which is probably a good thing -like writing in code) and here I have to try a bit harder to form sentences, work on my spelling and grammar and maybe even focus.

Hmm, focus, what a concept.

Once again, time is an issue. Always so much going on and now that I am in a cube with another person at work, I have less time to blog. I believe that is frowned upon by management -something about Ethics. Then again they are shoving Facebook down our throats, wanting us all to build our company presence and I haven't heard of any fallout from people being on there all day. I am regularly shocked at some of the information (?) people from our company are putting out there via Facebook. So, really, what is the difference?

No comments: