Monday, October 27, 2008

Not that I have been posting much anyway...

I barely have time to read my favorite blogs let alone post. Work has been crazy busy, as usual. And now tomorrow, I'm flying out to New York so my daughter, grandson and I can drive back to California where they belong. I have always wanted to drive across the country but I really wanted to take my time. I'm hoping this trip isn't like the Canon Ball Run.

Should we stop to see my opinionated, card carrying "scared of Obama" Republican mother? Still thinking about that one. I mean, it is 300 miles out of our way and we will be traveling with a seven month old. A very vocal seven month old. Old people can't deal with that. Hell, I'm not even sure I can deal with that.

So, yeah, won't be even touching a computer for several days. How in the hell will I survive?! Oh yeah, by enjoying the scenery, the US of A, my grandson, bonding time with my daughter and trying to capture as much of it as I can with my camera.

Must go pack so I can go to bed.

No comments: