Saturday, October 4, 2008

Please, slow this ride down

I am so overwhelmed.

Yeah, I KNOW, so is everyone else. Between visiting my brother-in-law in the hospital (an hour away) as many days as possible, my Princess dealing with her lying, cheating, son-of-a-bitch, scum bag, dumb ass husband, us preparing for her return home with our grandson (the shining light in all of this) and Duchess (second daughter) moving out, again, to make room... I just want to drink, a lot, and curl up into a ball in a dark room. Can't, have to work, take care of our Prince (son and youngest beautiful child), help support Louise (sister-out-law and BFF) and Hubby (having a very hard time dealing with his brother/BFF in so much pain), take dogs to the vet, pay bills, blah, blah, blah...Oh shit and file my taxes!! Oh somebody please slap me!

I try to find stuff to laugh at every chance I get. Unfortunately my in-laws don't always get my sick sense of humor (this is why Louise and I get along so well and why we call ourselves Thelma and Louise) and neither does my new cube mate. Today I was reading The Onion at the hospital and trying to make brother-in-law laugh but that makes him hurt so I stopped. Now, I'm going to go set the DVR to record SNL because I am so enjoying them picking on the candidates - specifically Palin, she is just way too fun to imitate.

If this is difficult to understand, follow, whatever, I apologize; I just had a very nice dinner with Hubby at an Italian restaurant and the wine is to blame.

No comments: