Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cube HELL

I just overheard people in my department discussing the fact that I will be moving over a cube and will now have a cube mate that annoys me and I don't even sit with her. What's funny (not really) is they are talking to an IT guy, telling him whats going on and then tell him not to say anything. Excuse me, I'm right over here. I hear your endless dribble dialogue all fucking day AND I can hear my name when you are talking about ME. Oh my god I will be a spot closer to the one person in this department irritates me the most.

This will be the end of my my mid day surfing, posting to and reading blogs, uploading photos , e-mailing friends, paying bills, personal research, sending out resumes, chatting with my kids - all the best things about this job. If my new plant dies because the light from the window isn't right, I am so outta here.

Damn it! I am not happy about this but what the hell can I do? I can voice my opinion and hope for the best but I will have to prepare for the worst. Okay, at the minimum, I have got convince my supervisor that miss-has-to-voice-every-thought-concern-worry-whatever will not be sitting on the other side of the cube wall from me. If that happens I will will be flanked by two people who do NOT know how to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

No comments: