Monday, September 15, 2008

Mundane Monday

Yeah, I know, how many times am I going to rhyme something with Monday?

Seriously, I can barely keep my eyes open with this work I have to do here. I have even been for a thirty minute walk with a group of people. I took my camera along but I am not happy with what I captured, typical. I'm not eating any crap, not even all the damn candy that is everywhere in this building! Come on people.

Meanwhile the things that are going through my head are:

Should I get my CPP? Why would I want to do that when I don't like the work I am doing now. Why the hell would I want to get a certificate so I can do it longer? How can I turn my hobby into a career? Not the hobby of sitting on my ass reading. The one where I get to shoot, edit, publish and maybe write. Guess I should try submitting something for publication. Duh. In my spare time I mean.

Should I join Jenny Craig? I seriously need help getting my ass healthy. I know how to eat, I know what to do but can't seem to do it. This topic is always in my head and I'm sick of it.

My husband and his needs.

How is my daughter doing? Is she going to dump the Cheating Dumb Ass or forgive him and try to work it out and how can I get my grandson here so he doesn't have to live like that.

Obama or Palin...er, I mean McCain?

How soon is my other daughter going to move out? I have to gut that room and turn it into an
office.

Speaking of gutting: Thoughts of my brother-in-laws impending surgery keep coming up and these are frightening!

What shall I cook for dinner tonight? Do I have clean clothes for tomorrow? Is it time to go home yet? Do I have any Vodka?

I have tons more thoughts just flitting about in my brain but these are the ones the I could catch are attempt to decipher.

And the verdict is; I'm gone. Well, that and I think it's carbohydrate withdrawals. It's real; happens every time I decide to eat more vegetables and less candy. Somebody slap me.

No comments: