Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lets see here

Too much shit going on.

Found out our son-in-law recently cheated on our daughter. DUMB ASS! Trying to keep hubby and siblings from flying all the way out to the east coast to pummel him. I'm ready to go get her and our grandson to move them back here with us.

Watching hurricane Ike as it finishes off hubby's uncles house and worrying about his health and trying to stay in contact with his son who stayed to ride it out!

Then our 25 year old future son-in-laws 96 year old father (yeah, long story over there) broke his femur yesterday. We are still waiting to hear how the surgery went late last night.

Watching hubby get more and more stressed over it all. Hoping our son doesn't go into a IBD flare-up from all the stress of not being able to beat the crap out of his piece of scum brother-in-law.

Ah, family. Life. Drama, always drama and I wonder why my blood pressure is high? Is it this or because I drink? Or do I drink because of this?

So, I'm heading north today to spend some time with my sister-outlaw-best friend while her hubby is off on a trip. We haven't been able to spend girl time together in about two years and gotta get it in before her husband (my brother-in-law) has a major, major surgery (gets gutted like a fish!) at the end of the month. We will be drinking, talking, drinking, shopping, drinking, going to the movies...did I mention drinking?

No comments: