Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday; day of rest. HA!

Really just random crap rolling around in my head here.

Too much stuff to do and it's too fricking hot outside. HATE HEAT. HATE. I need to get to the grocery store early so I can do the other thing I hate doing; shopping for food. Oops too late. And now the boys are chomping at the bit to get me out looking at used dirt bikes. Yes, I would like one so I can go riding with them but do I want to spend my money on that? Not particularly. I will not ride on days like this but fall is coming. WOO HOO! I really want a new laptop. My very own so my game junkie son can have the one I am currently using. Oh and more camera equipment. Yeah, I could go on and on about all the crap that needs to be done around here and all the shit I want/need but then I would just be sitting here not getting anything done. Typical. The marshmellow me is paralized by indecision. I would much rather lounge all day, reading, blogging and drinking vodka but, no, not a good idea either. Speaking of blogging; where the heck is Jen Lancaster? It's been over a week and nothing. Hopefully she is busy doing whatever it is you do to get a new book released.

Off to sweat my ass off just stepping out the front door.

No comments: