Friday, May 20, 2016

Change of plans


Happy Friday!

As I wrote a few days ago, I planned on using this forum for a daily journal. Well, I've now decided I will sill use this to post thoughts, observations and what-not but probably not every day. I know, I have so little focus and follow through. Really, who am I kidding? This is just my place to bitch and moan and spew word vomit. 

So maybe I should change the name of this blog to "Word Vomit." No? Okay, I won't.

What I would really like to do is use this one as a warm-up, train of thought, and/or practice so I can focus on my work of getting a real, respectable blog going. 

You see, after posting yesterday, I fell into a shame spiral. Feeling so crappy about complaining ALL THE TIME. That is all I do. That is all I did. I have to stop. That shit is keeping me stuck in the mud. I'm done. I'll let you know how this goes...

I'm thinking of writing about crap I know nothing about. Like maybe this election. HA! How the hell could I write about something I know nothing about?

Whatever I write about will have to be short because I can be the master of distraction and procrastination or is that the other way around: procrastination and....yep, there I go. 

Hopefull I can came back here with something witty and intelligent once in a while.

Peace! 

No comments: