Sunday, May 15, 2016

I'm BAACK!


The latest news is... back on July 1 of last year, I quit my "9 to 5" soul sucking, stuck in a cubicle for eight-plus hours a day, working for corporate bullshit america job. I had no plan. I still have no plan. 

Thankfully my husband, my gown children, my grandchildren and my sister all say they like me better since I quit. I'm not so angry and negative and exhausted all the time.  I like me better too. I think. Wait, yeah, I do but I still feel lost and aimless. 

So I've decided I'm now going to use this as a daily journal. Except more like a five day a week journal, with time off for weekends, sick days, holidays, and vacations. You know, like a job but not. I may post on my "days off" if the mood strikes me. We shall see. 

Right now I'm stream of conscience typing because I just need to DO THIS. I need to do something. Damn it.

There will be spelling errors, typos, run-on sentences, disjointed paragraphs, confusion, rambling, crazy shit....you name it, you will find it all here. I may need to eventually get some professional help but first, lets try this here experiment for a bit.  

I'm hoping I can gain some clarity and move forward in my quest to figure out what the fuck I want to be when I grow up. Yes, I'm fifty-three yet I feel like I'm emotionally fourteen (physically I feel ninety-five) and I've been looking for my purpose, my place in this world...for what seems like my whole life. 

So, buckle your seat belts, keep your hands inside the ride and hang on. 

No comments: