Thursday, November 17, 2016

Creating, experimenting, and making mistakes

Wait. On the topic of the fear of making mistakes...

What if I feel as if I'm doing it all wrong already? Then really there is no fear of making mistakes because I'm already making mistakes. Ha! Chew on that psychologists.

Seriously though - I need to just go big, put myself out there, think way outside the box... all that shit.

Right now though, I'm still recovering from yesterday morning when I woke up at 2:00 AM and couldn't go back to sleep. I went to bed at 9:00 pm last night but obviously didn't sleep well because I'm  still feeling sluggish and stabby today. The same way I felt for ten rough years doing payroll for corporate america.

So, instead of beating myself up for doing it all wrong today and pushing myself to experiment with, hell, I don't even know, I'm going to put on some music and make a paleo(ish) desert. Because damn it, I NEED CHOCOLATE.

Peace.


No comments: