Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Love

"Hate won the battle.
Love wins the war."

Yesterday, I saved the title of this post as a draft so I would remember what I wanted to write today, once this election was over. I had no idea how it would turn out yet I had hope that it wouldn't turn out like it did.

I went to sleep last night with a heavy heart and an upset stomach. I started this day vacillating between tears of deep sadness and rage.

Currently my search is on for messages of hope, peace, and love. I am finding them and feeling a little better. I know we will be okay. I know we need to find the good. I know I need to focus on the positive and stop my constant ruminating on the negative.

And remember...

I get to choose who I want to be here:

Kind
Hopeful
Patient
Curious
Supportive
Understanding
Strong
Tolerant
Wise
BRAVE
Humorous
Generous
Calm
Loving...

Because ONLY LOVE CONQUERS HATE



No comments: