Monday, November 14, 2016

Stuck

This again. Here I have some time. It's quiet. I've done some reading this morning that inspired and motivated me. It's a beautiful sunny day and I even went for a walk.

Yet here I sit with thoughts cruising into my head and then right on out into the ether. It's like trying to catch bubbles. 

This happens far too often and is one of the (many) reasons I had to withdraw from the class I was taking. I could not come up with an idea for the next project. I would see a bubble of an idea, reach for it, and watch it disappear over and over. 

This right here is why I have been struggling to figure out what to do with myself. What to create, what to work towards, how to make an income that isn't location dependent...

Yes, I am aware and oh so thankful that I have the privilege of this time and space to even think like this. 

No comments: