Friday, August 15, 2008

The blogger life

I want it.

I'm at my desk, at work at (or before) 7 am PST every week day. Very few others are in the office so it's the perfect time to read blogs and blog. Yet, all the bloggers I like (so far) obviously aren't even up yet!! The are my inspiration. Where are they? They are all mid west to east coasters so they should be posting by then. Right? I'm so jealous and this is one of the reasons I want to be a writer. So I can sleep in. Of course sleeping in to me is 7 am since during the week I'm up at 5 am - reluctantly! I just want to wake up when I want to. Of course even when I can "sleep in" I wake up because I am in pain. Okay, not pain but I ache. I hate bitching about ailments mostly because I know I can fix them if I could just get off my fat ass. My back, my hips and/or my neck hurt when I stay in bed too long and I'm flopping around like a fresh caught fish trying to get comfy. Then the committee starts a chattering. AND this is when I need to get up so I can write and clear all the crazy, spastic, all over the effin map thoughts out of my head.

Just another rambling post. Who cares. Does anybody read this? And I was worried people would.

No comments: