Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fake people!

This is one way my brain rolls (around in my head!) - my friends get it and so does my baby sister. Does anyone else? I wonder. Often.

Following is an E-mail to Sister this morning regarding how Ms Rabbit (supposedly a nice woman and friend) repeatedly refused to let my sister take her grand kids out for some fun and told her she thought she drove too fast, her house was filthy and she had no sense.

Subject: FAT ASS Rabbit
Sorry, I'm still reeling from what you told me she said to you. She is the ultimate two face bitch!! How dare she! She has been to your home, eaten your food, acted all sweet and lovey. How the hell does she sleep at night? Oh, right, she probably doesn't and that is why she is the way she is. Oh, she is so going to be the butt - ASS - of my jokes. Did she say you drive too fast? WhatEV. Who doesn't? At least if there was trouble not only could you get OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY but you could kick ass if needed. For the record, as full as your house is - it is WAY CLEANER THAN MINE! And Sense - I'd like to slap some sense into her. What the hell is she talking about?! I guess your sense of style, your sense of the energy of the people around you, your sense of humor, your common sense, etc. are not enough for her. SCREW her. Be done with her. YOU are so much better than her. Oh I am just so pissed. By the way, you all are food snobs, not just your daughter. In my humble opinion. AND there is nothing wrong with that. More power to you!! Why do you think everyone wants to eat your food? Oh on that note. If your hubby did do ALL the cooking on the camping trip, all those fatties would probably complain that it was too healthy. As if too healthy is possible. Okay, I think I'm done here. You can go wipe off all my rant now. Love you!

No comments: