Saturday, August 30, 2008

Zinfandel ramble

Yes, two fat glasses of the sweet nectar in. Surfing the net and getting inspired to get and keep a camera at the ready at all times. I carry a point and shoot digital in my purse. Unfortunately while it is far superior to my camera phone, I am regularly disappointed by the results. I was so wishing I had brought my DSLR to the Keith Urban concert. I was also wishing, the next morning, that I hadn't drank so much. Then I would have remembered to take some video with said point and shoot like I had planned to do because the shots I did get SUCK. Erf. Of course I am my worst critic.

Soooo, tired from my company trip, I really should be sleeping or something but yeah, I have become a blog, Internet, computer junkie. I am so happy to be home even if it is a dirty pit of dust, dog/cat hair, dirty clothes, too many people in a too small house with too much crap! I feel like I have been at work forever and hardly home which I have. I decided I like my job? Okay not necessarily the work but the people for sure.

I totally lost my train of thought. As usual! This is why it is a ramble. Got distracted by teenagers filing into my house, husband coming home from his mini hunting trip, dogs, cats, the kitchen needing to be cleaned, having to pee.... So, anyway, my plan, should I remember tomorrow, is to post a photo a day on my photography blog that I need to edit and update.

In the mean time, I am going to clean the kitchen, sort of, take a quick shower and hit the sheets with my hubby. It's time. These dang teenagers and dogs best not keep me up all night.

No comments: