Thursday, August 21, 2008

Update

I'm going on the work training/retreat/team building/whatever trip. That is if our corporate travel agency can accommodate my request on such short notice. I changed my mind after asking Hubby last night what we were going to do Labor Day weekend. I got a few grunts out of him so I figured we probably wouldn't be doing much. But who knows; my husbands motto is 'Indecision is the key to flexibility'. I can't get him to plan anything, with me, ahead of time. Now if it is a hunting trip, that is a different story except that he still does everything he needs to do last minute. Hmmm, I do that part too. But enough about him, this is about me, all about me! I decided what the heck, I'll go. Hopefully my two team members that love me so much will pair up and I won't have to be their tour guide. I'll get to hang out with my other new buds that work in my same department but aren't on my team in a non-work environment for a half day or so. It better be fun damn it. And not too hot. I HATE heat, HATE IT.

No comments: